Island Pilot has raised the goal posts with the revolutionary new Island Pilot DSe Hybrid:
• America’s first Solar—Diesel—Electric Drive Train.
• Up to 5 knots using only her 6 kW Solar Array.
• Up to 2 hours running using only her battery bank.
• Up to 5 NM/Gallon at 7 knot cruise.
• Live indefinitely on the hook with only solar power sustaining a comfortable life style.
• Silent, ZERO EMISSIONS, electric-only cruising up to 5 knots; economical diesel cruising up to 7 knots.
• On-deck master stateroom (just forward of the deckhouse) with island queen berth facing forward so you can enjoy the 270 degree panorama provided by her 30” high windows on three sides — Steps lead down to the extensive dressing room and head in the starboard hull
• Expansive guest suite to port with ensuite head, dressing room and island queen berth that converts to a pair of single berths — huge opening hatch for vistas of the water
• Large deckhouse and pilothouse with J-shaped galley, L-shaped settee, 2nd settee to port and entertainment center with 26” HD LCD TV and Bose 3.2.1 Home Theater.
• Fully equipped — as would be expected
from Island Pilot (this means that everything the experienced boater is likely to want on a high-quality cruising yacht is included: Garmin 15” touchscreen with Garmin HD radar, Tecnautic “Fly by Wire” controls and gyro autopilot, 4 zones of air conditioning, hi-tech refrigeration with ice maker, KVH TV antenna with Dish HD receiver, Bose home theater, LCD TVs, dinghy, davit & Torqeedo electric outboard motor)
We will be adding more content to this web site: check back often for latest details.
Click here to see the PLANS.